If you have any queries about the following, please contact us.
- The content included on this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- All material included on this website including but not limited to graphics, logos, icons, text and software is the property of BRF or its content providers, and is protected by UK and international copyright laws.
- The Messy Church® name and logo are registered trade marks of Bible Reading Fellowship.
Access to the website
- BRF grants you the right to use this website for your personal use but not to download or modify it or any part of it except with our prior written consent. This licence does not include any resale or commercial use, or derivative use of the website or its contents. No part of the site may be used for commercial purposes without the express written consent of BRF or through participation in an affiliate scheme authorised by BRF.
- BRF reserves the right to block users from being able to log in to the website.
- BRF allows users to submit information in various forms including (but not limited to) comments, Messy Churches, survey responses and webforms (collectively hereafter referred to as ‘Content’). We reserve the right to not publish and/or remove Content that we feel is inappropriate (for example, but not limited to, content that is in conflict with our values, or content that is threatening, abusive, offensive or in poor taste).
- BRF reserves the right to block users from being able to submit user-generated Content.
Users who submit Content in the forms listed warrant that:
- You own the Content posted by you through the Messy Church website or otherwise have the right to grant the licence set forth below.
- You have obtained the authorisation of the parents or guardians of any minors depicted in your Content.
- The posting of your Content on or through the Messy Church website does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any persons.
- You agree to pay for all royalties, fees and any other monies owing any person by reason of any Content posted by you to or through the Messy Church website.
By displaying or publishing any Content on or through the Messy Church website, you hereby grant the Messy Church website a limited licence to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce and distribute such Content solely on and through the Messy Church website.
The licence you grant to Messy Church is
- fully paid and royalty-free
This licence will terminate should you ask BRF to remove your Content from the Messy Church website by email or in writing. The licence does not grant BRF the right to sell your Content, nor does the licence grant BRF the right to distribute your Content outside of the Messy Church website.
Training bookings cancellation
- The deposit is non-refundable in all circumstances except in the case of the trainer cancelling.
- If the trainer is unable to make the contracted booking due to illness, accident or any other cause beyond their control, the booking shall in the first instance be rearranged to a mutually agreeable date. If no such date can be found, the deposit will be returned and this contract shall be cancelled.
- If the organiser is unable to proceed with the booking for whatever reason, the Programmes Administrator shall in the first instance try to agree another mutually agreeable date. If this is not possible, the organiser will forfeit their deposit.
- If cancellation happens more than one month before the booking, none of the outstanding amount shall be payable. If the booking is cancelled by the organiser within one calendar month of the booking date, the full fee is payable by the date of the original booking. We recommend that you take out insurance to cover this possibility.
Direct Debit Guarantee
- This Guarantee is offered by all banks and building societies that accept instructions to pay Direct Debits.
- If there are any changes to the amount, date or frequency of your Direct Debit, BRF will notify you ten working days in advance of your account being debited or as otherwise agreed. If you request BRF to collect a payment, confirmation of the amount and date will be given to you at the time of the request.
- If an error is made in the payment of your Direct Debit, by BRF or your bank or building society, you are entitled to a full and immediate refund of the amount paid from your bank or building society.
- If you receive a refund you are not entitled to, you must pay it back when BRF asks you to.
- You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by simply contacting your bank or building society. Written confirmation may be required. Please also notify us.
You can contact us at the following address:
15 The Chambers
Tel: 44 (0) 1865 319700
Fax: 44 (0)1865 319701